Thursday, November 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Stella!

So today has to be one of my favorite days of the year!! it is Megan's birthday so this means for the next 9 days she is older then me, silly I know but I love it! So of course it is only natural that this morning that I have to wish her a Happy Birthday and call her an "Old Bag", this will be paid back trust me there is no hard feelings and not the worst thing I have called her on her birthday. Has to be something new every year to keep it fresh.

I guess when you get older and have been friends as long as we have you just expect the person that knows you best in life to give you shit. So here's to Megan (aka Stella, this is her alias for when we become outlaws at the age of 85). Put the Rockin' Red lipstick on, smoke a virgin slim (thank you iPhone auto correct) and make that hair extra big today!

I couldn't do this life with out you! Hope you have a great day and that all of your wishes come true.

All My Love,

Bevy

No comments:

Post a Comment