Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Stubborn?

If you look up Stubborn in the dictionary there is a good chance you would see a picture of Megan and myself. Yes, we are hard headed but you know what I am blogging and it is because of her and I am doing this to light a fire under her ass as well.

I have been on hiatus from this blogging thing with nothing positive to say, well guess what it needs to be done positive or not right?

So I am still working on this chubby butt situation and to my surprise I am comfortably back into a 10. I am able to breath, buttons have not popped off and this should be good news... Well it's not, I have a pair of size 8 jeans in my closet laughing at me right now and they are really starting to piss me off! I need to exercise but really don't have the time and I really hate to exercise. So I have decided that I use to walk up and down 5 flights of stairs two to three times a day to go to and from work. So now I am going to do this at home, why can't I take the 15 minutes to my self and run up and down my stairs? I can it is just me being lazy and getting my ass up off the couch.

So tonight I am off to my stairs to see if I can get those size 8's to stop laughing at me.

2 comments:

  1. I've been up and down your stairs... Food Lord, Bevy, be careful!

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have some sweet jeans taunting me...

    ReplyDelete