Friday, October 19, 2012

Lifetime!

I am writing this today in honor of my best friend Megan. Because I want her to know she has a "LIFETIME" with her all the time. Like they say "Friends are like angels, you know their, there even though you can't see them".

Megan is the sister I was never biologically blessed with. Fortunate for me we were thrown together by god and we were made sister's as he knew we needed each other. I love her as much and more then if we were blood. I just want her to remember her self worth and how sweet she is. She has been in as what she calls it a "Funk" and I want to do anything I can to try and lift her out of it. As this is what we both do for each other, when one is dealt lemons the other is there with the Vodka saying lets make this a party!

To my dearest Megan, you don't need the Reasons or Seasons because you have plenty of Lifetimes that will get you through the Reasons and Seasons you meet along the way. I know you are in the midst of your pity party, but let's put our big girl panties on and GO! 

So now I will leave you with this last little note.


B-I-N-G-O !

1 comment: