Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fat Feet...

Another day another pair of cute shoes thrown to the back of my closet into the graveyard. Black, suede pumps that I can't even squeeze my feet into... Depressed is the feeling. On to the pants. It is chilly out and I have to wear pants, really this should be fun. One leg at a time I put them on wondering if I should open a window in case I break out in a hot flash trying to get these damn things on. Up over the chubby buns with no wiggling and I don't have to lay on the bed to button them! SUCCESS! Yes it is only a little feat but I will take it. This really makes me happy but what is a nice pair of dress slacks with no cute pumps to wear. I vowed not to buy any clothes in a bigger size do I do the same with my shoes? But a girl at least needs cute shoes to make her feel better.

In true best friend fashion Megan has been sending me links all day of the cutest damn shoes. It wouldn't be bad but they are cute and cheap. Now the madness begins, do I really need them? NO! Do I want them? YES! I always tell my son there is a difference between wanting and needing... Now I am trying to tell myself the same thing.

Off for a little snack, maybe this will take my mind of the shoes. If you haven't tried them yet the Weight Watchers Ginger Snaps are WONDERFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment