Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Is this as good as it gets?

A week into the Chubby Buddies and I feel myself slowly falling into a little funk... I am eating well, parking further away, riding my bike and it just doesn't seem to be enough right now. I am not the most patient person in the world and I like results immediately! Is this holding me back from my full potential? I mean my pants are a little looser and that usually make me happy.

W. (my behaviorist) is trying his hardest to make me mentally sound and healthy and it is my responsibility to get my body healthy. Today though I am asking myself really "Is this as good as it gets?". I am at odds with my job and whether I should move my cheese or ride out the storm in hopes that blue skies are ahead? Is there ever a time when you personal life and career could sync up to be good at the same time. Today my answer to how's it going? Same shit different pile, that's all I got.

As I told my good friend who is trying to get her "sweetness" back is your To SWEET to be SOUR. Guess I should take my own advice.

Tomorrow is another day and maybe this rain has washed me out. So if this as good as it gets, I guess I will have to work with it.

1 comment: