Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Lost....

Have you ever felt like no matter what you do and how hard you try it is never good enough? That is where I am at with my job right now. I give, give, give and just get shit on repeatedly. I work with a bunch of 60 + year old women that really need to retire. They are too busy living 25 years ago in the finance world to move ahead. The bad word of the day "change", I am sorry but I am a firm believer that CHANGE is always good and if it going to make my life better WOOHOO! Not these old bitches, fight it tooth and nail and the ball less men that makes up the management team let them push and continue to do it. Really, this is my career right now...

Still losing, still trying to exercise, still keeping my food journal. So today I will just keep on, keepin' on.

No comments:

Post a Comment