Monday, October 15, 2012

Spanx you very much!

I swear this morning when I was putting on my underwear I heard them say:  How much does she really think we can stretch? Let alone hold this load up! Another morning, another day of holding up clothes and saying will it fit or am I going to end up crying over it. Thank god it is warm out and I can get another day out of my big girl capri's.

This weekend was a bust for the Chubby Buddy adventure for Healthy Living... I may or may not have eaten a whole small white pizza with out even batting an eye. I said I would not deprive myself of anything but the Friday night binge had me regretting it all weekend. I am off to a good start this morning, back on track with my food journal. Rain please hold off so I can get a nice bike ride in after work with my little man.

On a lighter note my 7 year old and I are out shopping and he is not paying very close attention and I seem to be saying Jayden stay with Mama, Jayden please stay here with me. Finally anxiety at it's peak I say Jayden can you please just stay here with Mama you are giving me chest pains! With no hesitation and with out a blink of his little eye. He says well you know what? You are giving me heart pains! I almost died! After holding in my laughter and looking at his little smirk an older lady that got the free show, she looked at us smiled and said life is to short to Hurry all the time. After that we slowed down and the pains were gone and both left with a little giggle and smiles on our faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment